Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'd like you to meet Chase Bank

I never opened an account with Chase. Not a savings, checking, credit card or mortgage. But somehow they ended up with many of my accounts when they swooped in and took over WAMU in what many news articles call a hostile take over.

My once amicable banking relationship with WAMU turned into a nightmare when I forgot to make one $15 payment on a line of credit and the first notice I received about it was a letter stating that my mortgage was in default and and that if I took no action I could lose my home.

This story spans over an eight month period so I will write it in pieces. If you have a story to tell I would be happy to include it in this blog. Please send me an email at inthetrenches@live.com . Or, vote for the good, bad, and ugly bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment