Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's going on with Chase?

I just got a skip payment on my credit cards because I am such a good customer. What? Is this the same Chase that recently sent me a default notice on my mortgage and dropped my credit rating by 100 points over a $20 late payment on a line of credit? Is this the same Chase that just put raised my interest rates by almost 8% and doubled my minimum payment because I was less than 24 hours late on my payment because they had moved up the due date by a week? Is this the same Chase that recently bulldozed their way into an almost hostile takeover of WAMU?

Yes, it’s the same Chase. So I have to ask myself why? Have they turned over a new leaf and felt sorry about how they have treated the American people? I don’t think so. Is it because the public outcry is now so great that they are trying to mollify the people and the investigators who may be looking into their practices? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment